From: heidi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:heidi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, June 19, 2007 6:15 PM
To: FXLivestock@xxxxxxx
Cc: rdcarrie@xxxxxxxxx; ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; tprevatt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx; lanconn@xxxxxxx; bigcreekranch@xxxxxxxxxxxx; dodie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [RC] [RC] May 2007 Veterinary newsletter

I personally like to look at the pull info for a given ride to give me clues about how better to prepare to ride that ride.

And when my own pull codes are published, it is hardly news--after all, half the folks in camp watch the horses vet out anyway, so it is already "public knowledge."  Nor do I consider it punitive.

I actually appreciate being able to go back and look at my publicly-accessible ride record and see the pull data--I just wish it were more accurate (like the RO-L pull on my record that should really be an L pull).

Heidi