[RC] Angie's Book - Cunningham, Marci

My mother in law, who lives in Olive Branch MS and is a proper southern lady, visited last week.  Early in the week she picked up a copy of “The Lighter Side of Endurance Riding” laying on the end table.  Soon I heard her chuckling as she read, thoroughly enjoying Angie’s words and wit.  She is not a horse person and I don’t think she ever understood my endurance riding habit.  However, after reading Angie’s book I am sure she has a better appreciation for what I do with my horses.  This book is a must read for relatives who don’t understand your endurance riding addiction.  They will be laughing out loud just like my mother in law.

Happy Trails,

Marci Cunningham

Bakersfield CA