[RC] Need help selecting a new girth - sherman

I use the western version of this cinch and have never had a problem with it in 4 years on 5 different horses. I did have soring problems with neoprene.

Kathy

I LOVE this girth.  Since it has elastic throughout, it is really easy to get a good tightness to it.  It also has amazing grip.  I ride in an Ansur saddle, which slips pretty easily when getting on with most other girths, but I have never had a problem with this girth.  It's easy to clean, and cooler than neoprene.  I recommend it highly.

http://www.sportack.com/cms/index.cfm/path/94789/96913/96322/96323/96926/96514/