[RC] Oat hay, is this okay? - LRN8554

I live in SE Tennessee and we are having trouble finding hay, I have enough to get thru the winter but don't know what will happen if we have to start feeding in the next few weeks.  We are wishing for a hurricane or tropical depression to bring much needed rain, how bad is that?  Anyhow, we've got a chance to buy some oat and timothy hay, are there any pros or cons to oat hay?  I've never fed it to horses.  Linda Norton

See what's free at AOL.com.