[RC] Looking for Tevis computer geek - TypeF \(Jackie Floyd\)

We're a little short-handed in the photo web page department this year and are looking for someone who knows some html. Karen Chaton will have her laptop at Foresthill and will be out taking pictures, occasionally bring a batch back. Her laptop will be loaded with the software to resize pictures and make web pages. Said person would be responsible for helping load the photos onto the laptop from a flash drive, resizing, making the web page (which is automatically done by the software) and then using an FTP program to upload the pictures and the web page to the Tevis site. There will also be videos to load which will require making entires on an html page with links.

I am not sure from what time to what time (forgot to ask that). But it would be Sat. July 28th. It would be great if you are a somewhat local person so that you could get together with Karen beforehand to run through the process.

If you are somebody that can handle that type of job efficiently, please email me privately.

Jackie
Web Administrator for:
www.teviscup.net