[RC] Its official! I am out of Hay! - Tx Trigger

I did feed a bermuda / alfalfa blend pellet for a couple years when hay got so expensive once before, and the horses did very well. No waste, easy to feed.

Many are baling in North Texas right now. Those that got the fertilizer on early, and have gotten the good rain. The Coastal Bermuda loves the heat to grow. So, more will be getting baled in the next month. Hopefully our 18-20 acres will yield  my own hay this year. Costs have shot up. Fertilizer is higher than last year. Baling costs are up if you don't have the equipment to do it yourself.  Prices are not going to come down much.
Jonni