[RC] Nifty Water Bottle - Dawn Carrie

Check out this cool water bottle I found while ordering a replacement 100 oz reservoir for my Camelbak.  The bottle is also made by Camelbak.  It has a bite valve like the Camelbaks you wear on your back or waist...you don't need to tip the bottle up to drink, just bit the valve and drink, as it has a straw reaching down to the bottom.  They also have it in 16 oz and 34 oz sizes (the 34 sounds huge, though).  I got a couple of the 25 oz to try.  I'm looking for ways to carry extra water for Tevis, as I drink like a camel, and these looked cool.

Dawn in East Texas