[RC] CPK values - sherman

Okay, Tevis gremlins have struck, we’re now dealing with Shadow’s tie-up. I got the word from the vet that her CPK was over 120,000. He said that was expected in a tie-up & we’ll recheck in 3 weeks to determine if there is any continuing inflammation. Her urine is good this am (was like reddish coffee last night) and her muscles are still a bit hard, we’re massaging to try to help.

I forgot to ask if there is any specific meaning to that CPK#. Does anyone know?

Kathy