[RC] [RC] EZ Ride Comfort Bars - Dream Weaver

I am hoping someone [maybe Karen?] can weigh in on switching out the top bar of EZ Ride Stirrups. I know it can be done, but does it compromise the structural integrity of the stirrups, particularly if going from a shorter bar to a longer bar?

I have a 2" bar that I need to replace with a 2.5" but don't want to damage the stirrups.

Hi Kristen - it is okay to change them, I've done it on mine both ways and it works fine :).   Karen