[RC] Quick Dewormer Question - sherman

Yes, it’s the same stuff. I use it once a year on my horses, after the first hard frost. The $105 bottle will purge 4 or 5 horses, depending on their weight.

Kathy

I want to do a Panacur Purge on my guys.  Is SafeGuard Dewormer for Dairy/Beef Cattle safe to use instead of the Panacur stuff?  I noticed it was alot less expensive.  Just asking before I go out and buy it...I can get both the Panacur and SafeGuard stuff locally.

Thanks,
Val + Sania + Tori