[RC] horse potty trained itself - sherman

I’d have to say it’s an individual thing. I’ve had both mares & gelding be very tidy, not use their stall at all, just their pile, even to the point of walking across the pasture just to get to their pile. Also have had both geldings & mares that took no notice of where they left their piles, just wherever they happen to be when they need to go.

Kathy

We have geldings and they tend to use one spot only.  It's not just a mare thing.  It appears to depend on the individual.

Barbara