[RC] Solution for hard to worm horse - Tx Trigger

If I have a horse who does not like a syringe of wormer, or E'lyte shoved in his mouth, then I fill one with just molasses, and every so often, do what it takes to squirt some in their mouth, so they do not relate it with always something yucky. In turn, I can walk out into my pasture, and worm all the boys without a halter. Just walk up, squirt it it. They do get a peppermint candy chaser after being wormed or e'lyted.

Jonni in TX