[RC] OD: a bit more - John Teeter

There will be a bit more OD info coming in today/tonight. Images from awards images from Flora and trail pictures from Angie. I'll put out a final note when I get it all collected up.? Also, Flora has the final results for the 100 up on the OD site:? ?http://www.olddominionrides.org/RideResults/2007/2007OD.html

Been quite the fun week-end. As I mentioned going in - there were rides happening all over the world. We (the small group gathered here in Japan - yes, I'm typing this from the 22nd floor of the Asakasa View Hotel in downtown Tokyo:)? figured last night that there were easily 50,000 endurance miles completed around the world over the last week-end!!?

jt

(p.s. does anyone have any info re: Ft. Howes???)

Begin forwarded message:

BTW - you can tell all the readers at ridecamp that we had a pretty?good gathering of Canadian riders...?and?I must say?those Canadian? sure?know how to party!? Last night as the cermony were finished and almost everyone had packed up their dreams, hopes, elation, their belt buckles, and their tired horses to head home, there were only a few left?to stay over the night -- the entire Canadian crew and Paul, myself, and Joe and Nancy (the OD ride managers). By 10PM those Canadians were still going strong, having a whoopie campfire get-together that was just downright fun.? I understand they told our campgrounds manager that they'd had the best time ever during OD week, and were planning to come back again.
?
The magic of the OD lives on.
?
Flora