[RC] Ashley's Ride - frank solano

Ashley, you wrote:   "....This was definetly one of the greatest experiences of my endurance career and something I will cherish and remember for the rest of my life, along with my hard earned OD buckle!  To anyone contemplating doing their first 100 (not necessarily at OD) I highly recommend it, go in with the right attitude and keep your horses best interest forefront and go for it.  It is something you will never forget.

Thanks to everyone at the OD for making this possible, the crews and volunteers and staff were all awesome, what a great ride this was!  Also thanks to my Dad, Mom, and Lisa for riding with me, as well as Lisa's crew too!

Ashley and Tarsu (who I'm sure is catching some Zzz's)"

I enjoyed reading all of the posts about the OD100, but yours really was a wonderful one.  You've said it all.

You "get" it, so you "got" it.

Congratulations,
Frank Solano