From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of firedancefarms
Sent: Monday, June 11, 2007 10:09 AM
To: Jannelle Wilde & Adam Falk
Cc: ridecamp
Subject: Re: [RC] [RC] When a horse is marketed as "Sweepstakes eligible"

<<The rules have changed however, if you consistently finish in the top 6,
good money is there for endurance horses because you get "points" for every
horse you finish in front of not just the other AHA sweepstake horses in the
ride...in a 50, that could be a lot of horses.

Jannelle >>>

This is true ONLY if the ride is 'sanctioned by AHA'.  If all AERC rides were sanctioned, it might be a good deal (remember you have to PAY $100 a year just to collect points).  In our region, I believe only one ride is an AHA ride and that is the Texas Bluebonnet, which is the AHA regional ride.
Louise Burton, reg 9 rep for AHA endurance

Louise Burton
Firedance Farms Endurance Arabians
http://pages.prodigy.net/firedancefarms