Sent: Sunday, June 10, 2007 9:16 AM
Subject: Re: [RC] Old Dominion Ride Meeting

In a message dated 6/10/2007 6:08:40 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time, rides2far@xxxxxxxx writes:
but the
horses still only had 2 chances to stay below 64 long enough to take
it and you had to hurry up and ask for pulse when they hit 64
huh? I thought the motto was "to finish is to win", not "to pulse down in two tries is to win".

That is a just plain stupid policy and not one to assist the horses, which I THOUGHT was supposed to be of primary importance. Shall I gather from this email that this is yet another idiotic idea from another group whose goals are NOT THE SAME as AERC's?

Sandy Adams
Deep Sands Arabians
www.deepsands.com

See what's free at AOL.com.