Re: [RC] [RC] OD: Side Topic - Maryben Stover

anyway, I'm sure everyone that rode the trail at the OD30 feels like
they finished! I'm wondering if AERC will only allow 2 of them.

In answer to John's question, the AERC will only allow the finishes of the riders who finished in time.  I know this because we just had some overtime riders on our ride last month.  Also, John I am curious  7 hours and 17 minutes?  I read 7:15 in my rule book...........mb