Sent: Friday, June 08, 2007 9:45 AM
Subject: [RC] more feed ides

 Nutrena Senior and another one made by the Mooreman's Company, Senior-glo, both have beet pulp, rice bran and soy hulls.  The Senior-glo has very minimal molasses in it. Nutrena is a company in the SW and Mooreman's is somewhere back east, I think.  I use both products, my insulin resistant mare gets the Senior-glo, since I limit her sugar intake but all my others get the Nutrena Senior-young and old.

See what's free at http://www.aol.com.