Re: [RC] [RC] What Makes a Horse Suitable for a Junior Rider?? - Maryben Stover

Easy.....the juniors can ride the most unruly horses and get them trained before we get on them........lol...........Actually, I wrote that in jest but it is true.  My juniors ride horses that I would not even get on in a small corral.  Also, I used to have to ask if the prospective horse had a long mane.  One lady just started laughing and said "for a teenager, right?"

mb