[RC] Dogs at 30 Mile Stage Stop Endurance Ride - PAUL WAGNER

In our registration forms that were mailed out, we stated that you couldn't have dogs at our base camp. I have been able to get that changed. Yes you may bring your best friend (Fido). We will have special regulations and will have you sign a release for the dog.
But you may bring them... Hope to see you all at the Thirty Mile Endurance Ride, August 25 & 26, 2007   Thanks: Cindy Wagner, Ride Manager

Upgrade Your Email - Click here!