[RC] It's a great day to be alive! - Sharon Levasseur

After 8 months of living in the woods with no grass, my horse finally has access to a new pasture at the end of our yard.  (It took me that long to convince hubby.)  It’s a small enclosure, only about 200’ x 50’ at its widest, but it’s GRASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  The rest of the lawn is too soft to have a horse on it… and most of it is leechfield anyway.  L

http://picasaweb.google.com/Sharon1359/House/photo?authkey=Dejd6jjMTl0#5073466385663635138

http://picasaweb.google.com/Sharon1359/House/photo?authkey=Dejd6jjMTl0#5073466402843504338

http://picasaweb.google.com/Sharon1359/House/photo?authkey=Dejd6jjMTl0#5073466415728406242

-Sharon L. in Maine & Zephyr (I’m busy eating, go away.)