[RC] Tipperary helmets - Sharon Hahn

I swicthed from Troxel to Tipperary and love my new helmet.  The  Tipperaries run a bit small - I have a teeny head and actually had to get a medium.  But it's very comfortable and my head feels very safe - I especially like that the helmet drops down lower on the back of your neck.  I added a Beak visor for more shade.

As far as vents go, the Tipperary has mesh over the vents so the evil branches can't get in (not that I've ever had that problem.)  The downside is that you can't stick your finger through the vent to scratch your head or stick branches in your helmet on purpose for that "Birnam Wood to Dunsinane" look  (some people claim wearing a leafy plume will draw the bugs away from your head).

--
Get a free mail.com account & e-mail address today!
Choose from over 100 personalized domains.