Sent: Wednesday, June 06, 2007 5:28 AM
Subject: [RC] helmets

Gotta send out another thumbs up for the Tipperary Sportage...coolest most light weight helmet I've ever owned.  I actually forget it's on my head and once even got in the truck to drive home after a day ride with it still on!  Luckily for me I have a snickering teenager who took delight in reminding me it was still on my head!

Funny though as said snickering teenager tried on my helmet and now she has a sportage too...can't wait til she gets in the truck with it on...payback ya know!

--
Tracey

" It is well that war is so terrible -- lest we should grow too fond of it." - Robert E. Lee

check out my new pics:
http://community.webshots.com/user/tsmith609

http://www.myspace.com/txdistancerider

Checked by AVG Free Edition.