[RC] Old Dominion~ - Charles & Mary Coleman

Angie, Trust me worrying will not do anything but give you gray hairs! I finished the 100 in 2001 in the heat on a Morgan. Last October we finished the NC ride which even with it being in the fall it was a far tougher course than Old D was. Now isn't that reassuring? Actually keep thinking positive and ride smart don't let the trail outwit you! (that will be hard to do you are full of wit). Which by the way I would like to purchase a book. Have eons of shirts.. mary