[RC] Sarcoids - Kathleen

I have had excellent luck with Xterra paste…got it from my vet.  You will want to use it when the horse can have some time off…it made my horse feel under the weather.  But it permanently removed a group of sarcoids in his armpit that had been surgically removed and treated many other ways and they always came back and it caused another group of sarcoids in his groin to just disappear without actually putting the treatment on them.