Re: [RC] [RC] Horse balls and Parelli - Debbie Kirchner

Parelli teaches people to have a conversation with the horse, using
tools that help in that process... can you find or use other tools, of
course you can LATER, once the conversation is developed... a dressage
whip bends, if the person using it does not know how to use it, it
will flick and hurt and ruin the relationship.. the Carrot stick does
not bend and flick, the savvy string can hurt I suppose, but it does
not do that whip and get more force to it, we have had these
conversations many times on this list...

I use a short crop, depending on my day, and I see The Parelli's have
other tools too, long carrot sticks, for using when playing with a
horse from the back of a horse or Golf cart, and they have shorter
ones to use at times... but, I have not found anything to REPLACE the
Carrot stick, I did not like the feel of the ones I have handled that
are imitations... nor do I like a dressag whip for doing some of the
things I use for Parelli, I am not an official anything in Parelli, I
don't have a camera, nor do I care, I simply use what I learn from the
Level's I do have, and from watching his shows and being on Parelli
lists, then it takes PRACTICE.. I actually am thinking about attending
a level 2/3 clinic in the fall,

the way to Do PNH cheaply is to do it right the first time.. get the
New DVD's of Ebay, or borrow them,

oh, maybe I can find a address for you, I looked at a horse and they
are getting out of horses and I believe, they did not say, their
marriage... humm, let me hunt for that, they maybe selling all their
Tools too...

-- Debbie in MN ~ I soar with the Eagles...as I float on the back of my barefoot gaited Morgan ~