Re: [RC] How Did You Find Your Soul [Endurance] Horse ? - patty peck

I've had the best results by picking the horses that spoke to me.

The ones I picked because their breeding, conformation, color, training, whatever was perfect were the ones I ended up not keeping.

Patty

Finding fabulous fares is fun.