[RC] EZ fix for EZ boots - Karen

Stainless steel clamp solves lots of problems with EZ boot Bares and =
Epics.  See pictures in album EZ fix for EZ boots at =
http://picasaweb.google.com/FreeFormUSA

Chris - good job! You should make that into a video and enter it in the EasyCare video contest, it starts June 1st.  We're working on some new fastening systems, and boot designs too, let me know if you'd like to try something out for us.    Karen