[RC] Horse Identification - Beth Lecy

I called and talked to my vet clinic earlier today and was told that they can freeze brand horses.  The catch is that I have to provide my own brander.  I now need to figure out where I can get the brander/s from that is reasonably priced.  I would like to stay under $100 for the tools if at all possible.  I also plan to get my 2 horses microchipped as well.  I found that on the netposse website you can get a chip that you can do yourself and registration for not very much money.

Thanks for the info.

Beth