[RC] Rude riders - Lynn White

Title: Rude riders

Funny how the riders that complain the most and are rude to the help are the ones you NEVER see helping at rides!!  Yes, I've been known to get short with people sometimes, but it's usually because someone walked off with my crew bag and/or I was dehydrated.  I know people get stressed and are not at their best on a hot day because I have been there.   But at the same token many helpers would like to be sitting in the shade sipping a cold one.  Nobody gets paid to help. So if and when you get short with the help, and apology is always in order.  You never know:  that person that you got short with and apologized to could be your next best friend!