Re: [RC] refusing entry - Beth Walker

I don't think you have to put up with them, but you may have to do some prep work.? Get the incidents documented and take it to the AERC board.? Use rule 4.1.3 (from Jonni) to refuse them entry to your ride.

4.1.3 Abusive harassment of ride personnel, other riders or crews,
such as arguing with the veterinarians, breaking the line at vet
gates, or deliberately blocking other riders on the trail.

While Truman has a point, I think that "abusive harassment" includes more than physical force or threats.? The rule itself includes "arguing with the veterinarians".? I think screaming and yelling at ride management also qualifies.? ?Cars honking behind horses sounds out of bounds to me.? If veterinarians, volunteers or other riders are complaining about these two, have them put their complaint in writing to help you document the problem.

It would be a shame to have rides shut down which bring enjoyment to dozens of people because of a couple of bad apples.??