Sent: Monday, May 28, 2007 11:01 AM
Subject: [RC] Replacing Trailer floor boards

We are replacing our trailer floor boards and would like to avoid rot in the future.  Has anyone used Trex or other synthetic boards in a trailer?  (We DO have mats so slippery won?t be an issue.)  We were thinking Trex with T&G marine plywood over it for added stability.  There are a few beams across the span and then strapping the length for added strength.  Any thoughts or suggestions?  (Yes, and I do know what I?m getting myself into by leaving the question that open on RC!)

Thanks!

Jannelle

Jannelle Wilde & Adam Falk

584 Romie Howard Rd.