[RC] Arabian Horse Rehoming Resource - janeenesings

Hello All,

I'd like to introduce you to the Arabian Horse Rehoming Resource.  We are a rehoming resource/network group for Arabian (and Half-Arabian) horses.  We are not a rescue organization, but we want to help rescues find adoptive homes for their Arabian horses in foster care.  We encourage Arabian horse owners to contact us if they need to find a home for their Arabian horse rather than taking it to a low-end auction facility or letting it starve out in a pasture.  We will compile a list of individuals who would like to take in (or buy) an Arabian horse.  We list only horses that are $500 or less.  We don't make a dime on this, but it is our small way to help out the breed we love so dearly.

Please check out our website and tell your Arabian-loving friends about us.  http://www.arabianhorserehomingresource.com

Happy trails,

Janeene Williams
Arabian Horse Rehoming Resource