[RC] Vermont 100 - Greenall

Hi all, just want to post that the Vermont 100 will be held on July 21 and will be also offering the Moonlight 75/50.? The 75 is new this year, starts at 10AM and should offer some moonlight riding on the last loop.? This is the main fundraiser for handicapped sports in Vermont and hosts a 100 mile ultramarathon run at the same time.? This is the LAST combination endurance ride/ultramarathon left in the United States (the Tevis and Old Dominion having once been).? This year we will also be a USEF point ride and would welcome any stewards working on their licenses to join us.? We will put you up and feed you on ride day and promise you a great experience.? Hope to see you there!

Sue Greenall
www.vermontel.com/~greenall