[RC] packing a trailer - Alice Yovich

This is absolutely on the horizon for me. I only got the trailer last week and I haven’t been able to get one yet. I bought it from a friend so I couldn’t get the dealer to do it, but I know just the guy to install it for me. I will probably do it in June when I get some cash for some of the many jobs I’ve been working!

>>From: Bruce Weary <bweary@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Subject: [RC]   Packing a trailer

   Hi Alice--

  May I suggest you talk to your trailer salesman about adding a stabilizer hitch to your trailer? It will keep your trailer from fishtailing and cause it to track right behind your truck wherever you go . Well worth

the investment.    Good luck.   Dr Q

Alice Yovich, LMT

Massage Therapist

Arlington, TX (reg 4)