[RC] HELp, help, help... black pee NOT tying up???? - Chrystal Woodhouse

HI! I am hoping someone can give me some insight for my predicament, my mare a 12 yr old Morgan who has been slowly brought along in long distance for 5 years and has been working since last November to get to the OD this June    and I did a 25 mile CTR  last Sat  we ,won :-) ;-) our division, her HR at the end of 25 miles at the 4 minute pulse in was 38 Yahooo! :-)
The next day we did a 50, my plan was to do a pretty sedate 50 let everyone leave and trotted along under control for the first 2 loops her HR's were in the 40's within 3 minutes at all the vet checks, anyway the last two loops I let her "go" she felt awesome she ended up doing her fastest 50 ever ( 5 hrs 15min) I had tears in my eyes cantering at mile 49 as my horse felt soooooo good and energetic and happy at the end of a 75 mile wknd. We finish the ride go walk in 1/2 a mile from the finish line spend 5 minutes soaking her down and go see the vet for to pulse in and cri, the vet takes her pulse and looks at me and says'" you are NOT going to believe this , her HR is 40!!!!!""( I was so excited,:-)) we trotted out ,the cri was 10/11 and A's on everything EXCEPT when she circled at  trot to the left she was a little off, straight  and right were fine so I take her back to my trailer and start to massage her ( I am an Equine Massage Therapist) as I do she pees and it is dark,dark  brown agh!! I was so shocked that if my friend had not seen it I think I would have doubted myself, she peed again within the hour and it was still brown.
I was in shock as my horse was full of energy and totally fine!!!  I brought her home she trotted and played with her buddy in the field , she had blood drawn 48 hrs post ride, I just talked to the vet everything came back "unremarkable" actually the levels were good , I had thought that due to the 75 miles some stuff might not look good but it was all good.
I am a pretty neurotic worrier about my horse and just haven't been able to worry about her over this as she looks and feels great, she has been galloping and playing in the field like her normal fool self all week ( she likes to race my other horses "cause she can beat them:-))
Any ideas?? My vet and I are sure she didn't tie up but are at a loss as to what it could be, oh one other thing, my horse did not pee all day ( pretty normal) until the end when I saw the brown so we are wondering maybe food dye from Trimax and /or dandelions and super concentrated urine??????

Anyway looking for any and all advice, thanks in advance. At this point the OD 100 is a go for us, ( I am sooo excited.:-))
Chrystal