Re: [RC] Brand near or off side, OT - Sisu West Ranch

"...A picture of the brand must be drawn and specified where the person wants to locate it.  Once registered, no one else may use that brand..."

Even this varies from state to state.  One time I looked up WI regulations.  They only mentioned cows, and would register only 3 letters.  I can't remember whether you got to choose them or not.  In general states East of the Missouri river (at least in the N part of the country) do not have "brand inspection" laws etc.

It really makes life in the USA easy, since we are a union of states with only limited powers granted to the federal government.   I wouldn't have it any other way.
Ed
Ed & Wendy Hauser
2994 Mittower Road
Victor, MT 59875