[RC] vet check buckets etc. - Tx Trigger

I like my nice Fortex buckets. I also don't want to make my crew (when one is actually needed) have to carry a bunch of heavy stuff. So, I went to the Dollar store, and bought a few cheap, light buckets that are just for vet checks. If I lose one, not a big deal.  Also, I went out with a big magic marker, and wrote my name on just about everything in the trailer. Buckets, brushes, fly spray, rake. Anything one might "borrow". Also, many tack / horse wear items like blankets, coolers, even some tack.  As mentioned, most things that disappear, are accidental. But with my name on it, they seem to come back quicker when they have been borrowed. Oh, also things one might lose. Like Easyboots. I used a silver paint marker on them.

I wonder if we will start seeing photos of that missing Purple bucket in far away places. You know, like that Gnome that went traveling around the world...

Jonni