[RC] pulse down heart rate methods - RGarlitz

Title: pulse down heart rate methods

I do not have a crew at rides. I ride with a heart monitor. In order to cool my horse at a gate to a hold, I have to pull my saddle to get him to pulse down. When I do that I have no easy way to check pulse once the saddle is off. I was thinking of getting one of those hand held monitors, or a monitor with a belt that you put around the girth area.

Any recommendations from people that have tried those methods?  Like I said I have no crew so there are other things to be done at a stop as well. I was thinking of a receiver with a high/low alarm setting.

Dusty Rivers

My grandpa told me about rain, but I haven’t seen it myself