[RC] Link to youtube/Mongolian horses - sherman

Amy,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zx9vZAlJ0T4  Here  you can get an idea of the Mongolian horse’s conformation. Most of the riders are very young, 6-11 yrs old, or very small for their age. If you’ll send a pic of your horse, Baagii will look at it & tell you if it looks like any of the Mongolian horses he’s seen. There are also other links with Mongolian horses being rounded up, etc, and I’ll send those when Baagii finds them for me.

Kathy