Re: [RC] Ready to Pay Ransom - more missing stuff from Biltmore - Patty P

I wonder if it is the same bandit that took my chair while I was in line to get my meal?  I had my stuff on the chair and a water bottle on the table in front of it, she took the chair anyway. Unbelievable isn't it?  I wonder what they tell themselves to justify taking from others like that. Someone pointed her out to me, but I decided not to make a scene(it wasn't my personal chair, it was one of the many chairs provided by management at the McDowell mountain ride). But I know who she is...and I hope she reads this.

Patty

-------Original Message-------

Date: 5/16/2007 9:41:36 AM
Subject: Re: [RC] Ready to Pay Ransom - more missing stuff from Biltmore

Again...GOOD LUCK....the Bandit never brings things back  !!!!

Jody  (still pissed after 2 years !!!)

Angie Fura <tracetribute@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Speaking of missing equipment at Biltmore - We're missing 3 Easy Boots.  They went missing in Tent City, also known as the vet check area.  We had three boots, a 1, 2, and 0.  Our vet check was set up on the dirt road along the back side of the vetting area.  If you happened to pick up a stray EB from that area, please let me know.  I can be reached at angie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks!

Angie Fura
Trace Tribute 25/55
www.tracetribute.com