[RC] Mongolian Horse? - dmartin1

I have recently purchased a cute little bay horse from a friend with an interesting history.  The rescue group she got him from as a 9 month old claimed that he was a Mongolian horse rescued from an auction that was selling horses from a ranch in Oklahoma that was importing and breeding Mongolian horses for endurance riding.  This would have been about 4 years ago the ranches horses went to auction.  Does anyone know anything about this ranch or these horses?  My friend said she was told he could be papered if he was gelded but since he was cryptorchid she waited to see if the other would drop and by the time she gelded him she lost track of the people who could have given her papers.  My vet agrees he looks and moves like the horses in the PBS special Julia Roberts did on the Mongolian people and their horses.  He has a great personality and I am really enjoying riding him and plan to compete him NATRC and AERC next year, just wondering if anyone can corroborate this story and add any details to his history.

Amy