[RC] Looking for mule - Fred & Cynthia Ross

I was wondering if anyone might know about a mule I am looking for some information on. It is the sister to a mule I have now. I was told that this mule was sold to an endurance rider in the Colorado area.
The mule is a dark bay molly 8 to 11 yrs. old. out of an Arabian mare and a Jack named General.  She was purchased from Dean Titsworth mules and her name at the time was Jasmine.

Just wondering if she ever was used for endurance riding and how she did.

Cindy R. in Maine