Re: [RC] Endurance Reporting - Chrystal Woodhouse

The bios for Biltmore were a great idea, maybe one day you will have more help or people will take this idea and run with it themselves, as it would be great to have more info on all the riders, however if you gotta start somewhere the 100's are a good place. I finally decided to try a 100 about a 1 yr and a 1/2 ago because of the discussion on RC about 100's and basically finding out that you didn't have to be Julie Suhr or Stagg Newman to be able to do one!! ( Although I am sure it would help.:-)) So a year and a half later ( we had a few set backs) we are going to try a 100  and certainly the beginning of that started with the RC discussion.
One thing I was thinking Angie was that maybe if you announced yourself/Bill at the ridetalk   and asked people that were interested in getting their results posted giving Bill a piece of paper with the info at vet checks with it? It would have to be written down so so he doesn't have a million people telling him names and places and you give a "no gaurantee" speech as well ( he may be able to get the info out or not.:-)) Or would that be crazy overwhelming??

Chrystal :-)