[RC] Endurance Reporting - Sheree H

I'm not sure this is going to go through to Ridecamp or not...I've e-mailed several times requesting help in getting my account resolved, but have had no one reply.  So I'm trying to send this via e-mail...

Well, I think you did a fine job reporting on Biltmore. Unfortunately, I didn't get the blow by blow until I got home.  But, if I hadn't been there it would have been great to know what was going on.
I would, however, like to have seen more information on other riders and not just the top 10 or those well known in the endurance world.  There are other riders out there  that did the 50 instead of the 100, but their bios weren't posted anywhere.  There were riders that may not have been well known or finished in the Top Ten but did compete and complete to the best of their horse's ability. And I think-especially as nasty as the weather was-they all deserve to be acknowledged. Okay, I know it's impossible to acknowledge ALL of them, but you get the picture. Maybe just a sampling of the riders that were there.  I met some very interesting people from all over the country that had traveled many hours or days to get there.
What I find so very interesting in Distance Riding is there are so many people from so many walks of life, yet we all have the same interest-our horses!