[RC] AERC Hall of Fame - Enduroride

If a person has been nominated for the HOF it is only good at that time, the following year the nomination procedure would start all over.  It doesn't carry over from year to year. I was not aware of this until I got on the committee. I had nominated a person before and was surprised that their name was no longer on the list as it starts new again each year. I think it would be nice for the nomination to carry over for 3 years. (Maybe the committee could work on that). I am chair of the committee this year and will have a call for nominations in the July issue of EN. If you want to nominate a person or horse, please do so with facts and do not try and get a popularity contest going, it doesn't work anyway. Looking forward to reading about all these great people and horses. Connie Caudill

See what's free at AOL.com.