[RC] 2007 OD.... Here comes Karen! - Karen J Zelinsky

Okay endurance people - Karen's coming to the 2007 Old Dominion again!!

I will be arriving at the Old Dominion on the Thursday before
the ride, and will be massaging horses Thursday, Friday and Saturday.

So, if interested in my excellent equine sports massage on your steed -
$80.00 for as long as it takes (usually about 1 1/2 hours), please sign
on soon to get  worked into my schedule.

Looking forward to hearing from you folks!

Karen Zelinsky Kite
ESMT
cell:  412-999-8510
home:  814-692-8509