RE: [RC] Ride Photos online - Steph Teeter

Yes, please! Send me photos, or links to photos. I'm always looking for more photos to put on Endurance.Net.

Steph
-----Original Message-----
From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Thekids18049@xxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, January 12, 2007 8:46 PM
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [RC] Ride Photos online

HEY!

Just wondering if anyone can submit photos of rides for endurance.net and AERC? I saw there are not many posted and rarely any from the NE on AERC. Except Old Dominion for the most part.

Since I enjoy taking photos, I thought it might be good to take them at some rides to share as others do?
Does anyone have an answer?

Thanks,
Kyle