From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of sherman
Sent: Friday, January 12, 2007 7:03 PM
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [RC] Logbooks

OMG, Jim, you obviously have way too much time on your hands! (:>)I haven’t even put my family photos in albums, no time for me to do any scrap-booking either, and now I even take digital pics and don’t have time to print them or send them thru email! I sure don’t have time to keep such detail about my horses. On every ride I do take care and pay close attention though. I’m sure I would know if something was amiss, but I really don’t have time for anything close to what you do. Maybe when the kids are off to college? (:>)

Oh, I do keep a record on each horse, for vac, worming, hoof & vet care, etc.

Kathy

p.s. you did see the big smiley faces, right?

Jim wrote:

You can see that level of detail in some of the ride posts I have done.