[RC] Trail-Rite Vending at rides - Trailrite

I will no longer be vending at any more rides.  I've decided this of last weekend. Carol Resner (my wonderful helper) will be riding more this year and that leaves all for me to do.   It's just to hard for me to do all of that and find time to enjoy myself and ride a ride.  I will be at the convention vending, but no more rides.  I'm going to just take orders to bring to the rides.  A sort of pre-package sevice.

Pacific South & some West RIDE MANAGERS:  I would like to trade a donation for asking you to announce this on your entries.  That way I can bring the order to your riders the day before the ride.  Please contact me for more information.

Tammy Robinson
Trail-Rite
18171 Lost Creek Road
Saugus, CA 91390